Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday, Oct. 10 11:00

Kathy is in the Mankato Clinic Infusion Center getting a 2 hour saline solution for dehydration issues (she vomited in the Dr.'s office) and a 15 minute anti-nausea solution (she was very weak this morning).  Then a 15-20 minute Vidaza injection.  If timing allows, she will move over to the Andreas Cancer Center for a transfusion (not sure if it's both platelets and blood or just the blood).  That's 4-5 hours, either today or tomorrow. 
 
I'm going back with a book or two so I can read something with her from time to time.
 
One day at a time.
 
John

4 comments:

  1. You are in my thoughts often. Anne McQuaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm praying that the Vidaza injections do the trick! Hang in there.

    Love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update John. Sending good thoughts and well wishes your way Kathy.
    Love, Judy

    ReplyDelete